NS Innovation WorkshopDesigned to solve business challenges in a short timeframe
Innovation Workshop Process
- Kick-off Meeting
- Alignment of Objectives
- Download on Client Business
- NS Secondary Research
- 2-Day Workshop
- Workshop Summary
- Outcomes Report
- Next Steps
Innovation Workshops are highly-interactive sessions designed to generate fresh perspectives and new thinking.
The purpose of an Innovation Workshop is to engage an interdisciplinary team from your company with Nottingham Spirk to solve a business challenge you are experiencing in a short timeframe. The NS team will be comprised of highly experienced team members from each of our core Vertical Innovation™ disciplines, including Strategy, Insights, Design, Digital, Engineering and Sourcing.
Examples of Innovation Challenges:
- Idea Prioritization – Too many potential new ideas? An NS workshop is ideal for vetting ideas and aligning on the best innovation to focus and invest.
- Whitespace and IP Identification – If you need to know if your product is unique and protectable, we can design a workshop to review and evaluate the current product, explore the white space in the market and understand the IP landscape.
- Market Opportunity Exploration – Want to take your product to international markets and need the best strategy? A workshop can focus on exploring potential market strategies, resulting in an actionable roadmap.
- Prioritized Opportunities
- Team Alignment
- Innovation Potential Defined
- Roadmap for Further Development